||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Senior real estate development manager / senior real estate analyst (m/f)
La Banque Internationale à Luxembourg est la plus ancienne Banque de la place financière luxembourgeoise. Fondée en 1856, la BIL est un acteur clé des métiers de Banque Commerciale, de Banque Privée, de Banque d'Entreprise et de Salle des Marchés. Ces métiers s'appuient sur d'importantes fonctions Support et sur nos Services Opérationnels.
We are looking for a:
Senior Real Estate Development Manager / Senior Real Estate Analyst (m/f)
As a member of Belair House Family Office Real Estate team, the individual will play an integral role working with the other senior member in fulfilling specific property and/or portfolio level responsibilities.
Responsibilities will focus on finding new investment opportunities, conducting due diligence, valuing properties, sizing loans, and overseeing critical process driven tasks to drive transactions to closing.
Duties & responsibilities
- Bringing Real Estate investment opportunities for the benefit of our clients
- Growing current and building new long-term relationships within the real estate industry
- Leading deal processing from applications to closings
- Reviewing due diligence material for real estate transactions
- Coordinating external parties including owners of real estate, providers of capital, vendors, consultants and attorneys
- Undertaking financial modeling and analysis
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Formulating formal loan submissions for lenders
Professional experience / minimum qualifications
- At least 5 years practical experience in real estate developments, real estate private equity, mortgage banker or investment banking
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong working knowledge of cash flow modeling
- Strong communication skills given the need to communicate effectively in oral and written form with clients, colleagues and members of the real estate community
- Ability to work within a team and under tight deadlines
- High commitment and strong self-motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to delivering the highest quality work product, strong attention to details
- Proactive, self-motivated and goal oriented
Belair House can offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
And to Advise families on their real estate portfolio, developing and optimizing it on the long run which is the most meaningful work.
|Lieu||l-1330 luxembourg, lu|
|Salaire||Salaire non communiqué.|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||15/01/2017|
|Contact||Via La Rubrique Recrutement Du Site Internet|
Postuler pour cet emploi
Autres emplois de cet employeur