||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Our Client, a bank based in Luxembourg, is looking for a:
Head of Risk Management (m/f)
As Head of Risk Management, you will report to the Managing Director and you will be responsible for managing all risk aspects of the bank.
- Identify, assess, manage existing and emerging risks related to the banking activities ;
- Be in charge of monitoring operational, credit and market risks ;
- Implement and maintain up-to-date risk analysis and procedures ;
- Ensure day-to-day controls, periodical monitoring of investment restrictions and resolution of risk issues ;
- Draft risk reports for internal and external use ;
- Continuously improve risk reporting and monitoring ;
- Deliver ICAAP documentation, Pillar III disclosure and manage stress testing program ;
- Act as a trustworthy contact person on risk management to the CSSF ;
- Support the Managers in their decisions ;
- Be responsible for monitoring the portfolio of financial instruments.
- A university degree with a strong knowledge of risk regulations in Luxembourg ;
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in a risk management position understanding the banking environment in Luxembourg ;
- Good understanding of Basel II risk standards ;
- Excellent English and French communication skills;
- Able to work autonomously with outstanding communication skills;
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
- Good knowledge of IT tools and banking systems.
Interested? This is your chance to apply now!
Please send us your application in English, which will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
|Catégorie||Banque, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/03/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/03/2017||Financial Reporting Manager||Luxembourg|